Terms & Conditions
Last Updated 4/28/2021
Modifications to this Agreement. We may change this agreement from time to time for valid reasons in its sole discretion, by updating this posting on this Website, and updating the effective date of the new version of the agreement. Your continued use of the Web Site following the posting of a new version of the Agreement constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the Services for valid reasons.
Web Site Intended Audience. This Web Site is operated by Bello Organics from its offices in the United States. This Web Site is directed to adults in the United States and is not intended for children under the age of sixteen. Parental control protections are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that may be harmful to or inappropriate for minors.
Refund Policy. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Purchases of products made directly through the Web Site may be refunded by the Company at its sole discretion. Please Contact US for questions and concerns.
Intellectual Property Rights
Ownership and Trademark Notice. This WebSite is owned by Bello Organics. All right to, title to, and interest in the Content available via the WebSite, the WebSite’s look and feel, the designs, trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on the WebSite, and the WebSite URLs, whether registered or unregistered are the property of the Company or its licensors, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws.
License to Use Content. The Company grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, copy, print, and distribute Content (other than your own submitted Content) retrieved from the Web Site only for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you do not remove or obscure any copyright notice, trademark notice, or other proprietary rights notices displayed on or in conjunction with the Content. You may not use any Content available via the Web Site in any other manner or for any other purpose without the prior written permission of the Company. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are expressly reserved to the Company.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Web Site so long as the link does not portray the Web Site, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use the Company logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written permission. You may not present the link to the Web Site in any way that suggests the Company has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products or services on your site.
Copyright Infringement. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Services infringe your copyright, you may write to us by mail, e-mail or fax and request that we remove such material or block access to it. Please be precise about the identity and location of the allegedly infringing materials.
Your Account, Profiles and Forums. You may need to register to use the Services. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide. Your user name and password are for your personal use only. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your credentials and for restricting access to your mobile device, computer, and/or other means of accessing this website or application. We are not responsible for any use of your credentials caused by your failure to keep them confidential. Solely you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account, either with or without your knowledge. You must promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your credentials or account of which you become aware. We have no control over and are not responsible for any use or misuse by any third party of Submissions or for your interactions with other users. Users are ultimately responsible for their own actions. If you choose to make your personal or other information publicly available through the Services, you do so at your own risk.
You are responsible for all Content that you submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the Web Site. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. The Company does not have any obligation to prescreen, edit, or remove any Content provided by Users that is posted on or available through the Web Site. You acknowledge that you will not be compensated for any Content you submit, post, or otherwise make available to or through the Web Site, and you agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with such Content. The Company makes no claims to ownership of Content that you submit, post or otherwise make available to or through the Web Site, and you continue to retain all ownership rights.
THE CONTENT AVAILABLE VIA THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR USERS ARE ENGAGED IN RENDERING MEDICAL, COUNSELING, LEGAL, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE. SUCH CONTENT IS INTENDED SOLELY AS A GENERAL EDUCATIONAL AID. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE, OR TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT, FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL PROBLEM. IT IS ALSO NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FAMILIAR WITH YOUR UNIQUE FACTS. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT.
Our Right to Use Submissions. You own your Submissions. For each Submission, you grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sub licensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), create derivative works of, adapt, modify, store and otherwise use, analyze and exploit such Submission and to contact you about such Submission, including your name and location, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including promotional purposes, such as testimonials, and advertising in connection with pictures/videos).
In addition, if you provide to us any ideas, proposals or suggestions (“Feedback”), we will deem such Feedback a Submission. You agree that Feedback is not confidential and that your provision of it is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and does not place us under any obligation in respect of such Feedback.
You confirm that (a) you have all rights necessary to grant the licenses in this section, (b) your Submissions are complete and accurate, and (c) your Submissions and your provision of them to us are not fraudulent or otherwise in breach of any applicable law or any right of any third party. You further irrevocably waive (and consent to us performing any acts or omissions in relation to your Submissions and associated materials that may be inconsistent with) any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding your Submission that you may have under any applicable law.
Your Right to Use the Services. Subject to your compliance with, and solely for the duration of, this Agreement: (a) you may view one copy of the website on any single device, solely for your personal, non-commercial use; (b) we permit you, on a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, to install and use the website or application on a device that you own or control, solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The application is licensed (not sold) to you. If you fail to comply with this Agreement, you must immediately cease using the App and delete it from your device. You are responsible for keeping your device secure and protecting it appropriately.
Prohibited Uses. The Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Web Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Web Site, including, without limitation,
(a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Web Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Web Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Web Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the Company in providing the Web Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Services any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous or fraudulent; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Services any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”).
- Use the Services for any commercial purpose, including use for your commercial purposes or any commercial purposes that will benefit you in any way or for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Collect information about users of the Services in any way, including through reverse engineering.
- Interfere with the operation of the Services or the servers or networks used to make the Services available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Services, or violate any requirement or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Services.
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Services except as expressly authorized under this Agreement, without our express prior written consent.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Services.
- Incorporate any portion of the Services into any product or service, without our express prior written consent.
- Systematically download and store Services content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather Services’ content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services, without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to compliance with any instructions posted in the robots.txt file located in the root directory of the Services, we grant to the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Services for the sole purpose of (and solely to the extent necessary for) creating publicly available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke such permission either generally or in specific cases, at any time and without notice.
Products. The Services may make available listings, descriptions and images of goods or services or related coupons or discounts (collectively, “Products”), as well as references and links to Products. We attempt to describe the items available on the website or application as accurately as possible, and depict the most up-to-date product packaging available. We make no warranties or representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity or timeliness of such listings, descriptions or images (including any features, specifications and prices contained therein) or that product packaging depicted will match the actual Product that you receive. Such information and the availability of any Product are subject to change at any time without notice. If a Product is not as described when you receive it, or the packaging on the site does not match the Product you receive, your sole remedy is to return the Product to us in unused and undamaged condition in accordance with our Returns Policy, which is listed on the website under Customer Service.
Third Party Materials. Your dealings with advertisers or other third parties found on or accessible through the Web Site are solely between you and the third party. These dealings include, but are not limited to, your participation in promotions, the payment for and delivery of items if any, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings. These links are provided solely as a convenience to Users and should not be construed as an endorsement by the Company of content, items, or services on those third-party websites. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use. Your access or use of Third Party Materials is at your own risk and is subject to any additional terms, conditions and policies applicable to such materials. If we are sued by a third party as a result of your breach of this Agreement or your infringement of any third-party right, then, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will be responsible for all liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses and fees (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Company Parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEB SITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB SITE.
Limits of liabilities. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE CONTENT AVAILABLE VIA THE WEB SITE. YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF SUCH CONTENT. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF USERS OR THIRD PARTIES.
ADDITIONALLY, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SUCH DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM (1) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, ITEMS, OR WEB SITES; (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (4) THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEB SITE; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEB SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
Nothing in this Agreement restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any mandatory statutory consumer rights under applicable law.
With respect to any conditions, warranties or guarantees that cannot be excluded under applicable statutes, to the extent permitted by applicable law, our liability is limited (at our option) to the resupply or refund of the cost of the relevant portion of the Services.
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law: (a) we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind, or losses that were not reasonably foreseeable to you or us at the time you agreed to this Agreement, in each case arising out of or in connection with the Services or this Agreement, and under any contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other theory (collectively, “Indirect Losses”). Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both you and we knew it might happen.
Without limiting the foregoing, we will not be liable for Indirect Losses of any kind resulting from your use of or inability to use the Services or from any Products or Third Party Materials, including from any Virus that may be transmitted in connection therewith.
The Company Parties do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. this includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, for gross negligence or willful behavior, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Our maximum aggregate liability for all damages, losses and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Services or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will not exceed the greater of (a) the total amount, if any, paid by you to us to use the Services; and (b) ten United States dollars ($10).
All limitations of liability of any kind in this Agreement (including in this section and elsewhere in this Agreement) are made for the benefit of both Company and the Company Parties.
With respect to any conditions, warranties or guarantees that cannot be excluded under statute, to the extent permitted under applicable law, our liability is limited (at our option) to the resupply or refund of the cost of relevant services.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of the Web Site, your violation of the terms of this Agreement, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Company will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost. Your obligations of indemnification set forth above shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Unless otherwise prescribed by local law, this Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and regardless of your location. All disputes between you and us arising out of or related to the Services or this Agreement, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory and including non-contractual disputes or claims, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States courts located in the State of New Jersey and you waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Other Important Terms. This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and us. This Agreement is between you and us. Except as set forth in Sections 13, 14 and 23, no other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default under this Agreement will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is for convenience only, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the singular shall have the same meanings when used in the plural, where appropriate and unless otherwise specified. Any use of the term “including” or variations thereof in this Agreement shall be construed as if followed by the phrase “without limitation.” This Agreement, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, is the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and, in the absence of fraud, supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and us relating to such subject matter. Notices to you (including notices of changes to this Agreement) may be made via posting to the Services or by e-mail (including in each case via links), or by regular mail. Without limitation, a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Neither party will be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control.
Contact Information. If you have any questions or concerns with respect to this Agreement or the Web Site you may contact a representative of Company by using the “Contact Us” form.
Last updated 4/28/2021
Collection and Use of Information. There are a few activities on our site where the collection of personal information is necessary for you to benefit from certain features on our Website (such as newsletter subscriptions, tips/pointers or order processing, sweepstakes and/or promotions). You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional. We may combine the information you submit with other information we have collected from you from other sources such as publicly available social media profiles.
Bello Organics will use personally identifiable information in a limited number of ways. We collect some or all of the following information from or about you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing/shipping address and phone number.
- Preferences information such as product wish lists or marketing preferences.
- Your activity and behavior on the Site. Communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information you voluntarily provide to us in connection with your voluntary participation in a research study to help us learn more about consumer buying habits, preferences and opinions on our products and services.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser types.
- Estimate our audience usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Automatic Information Collection
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your device type and identifier. We may collect similar information if you access the Service through a mobile device. We use this information to ensure that the Service functions properly and to understand how you use the Service.
- Flash cookies: Our use of Adobe Flash technology allows us to, among other things, serve you with more tailored information, facilitate your ongoing access to and use of the Service, and collect and store information about your use of the Service. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage. Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- IP address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Service, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many online services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Service usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Service. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
In addition, we may use and disclose your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with legal process or applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) as permitted by applicable law to respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We may also use and disclose your information in other ways, after obtaining your consent to do so.
SENSITIVE INFORMATION. Unless we specifically request or invite it, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, health, sex life or sexual orientation, criminal background, or trade union membership, or biometric or genetic data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual) on or through the Service or otherwise to us.
MINORS. The Service is not intended for use of individuals under the age of 16, and we request that these individuals not provide information to or on the Website. If your child has submitted Personal Information and you would like to request that such Personal Information be removed, please contact us as explained below under Contacting Us.
We and our third party service providers in the U.S. and Canada may also disclose your personal information:
- As required or permitted by law such as to comply with a subpoena, in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry, order or similar legal process
- To investigate both in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information: You may opt out from:
- If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out of receiving them by contacting us as described in the CONTACTING US section. Please provide your name and identify the form(s) of marketing communications that you no longer wish to receive.
- If you would like to review, correct, update, restrict, or delete your personal information, you can opt out by contacting as described in the CONTACTING US section.
Security. The security of your personal information is important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the Contacting Us section below.
California Residents. If you are a resident of California, you may be entitled to certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Under the CCPA and its attendant proposed regulations, California residents have (a) the right to request access to the personal information collected in the previous 12 months; (b) the right to request deletion of personal information; and (c) the right to opt out of the “sale”, as defined under the CCPA, of personal information. These rights are subject to certain exemptions and exceptions as well as certain steps we must take to verify your identity. To request access to or deletion of your personal information; please contact us as address Contact US below. Please note, when exercising your right to cancellation and deletion of your account, this will result in us and you being unable to access your account. For your protection, prior to action on any of your CCPA requests we will need to verify your identity.
Please utilize the following ways to contact us: